1. Mix wheat flour and tartary buckwheat flour at a ratio of 4:1;
2. Add 2 eggs and appropriate amount of water, stir until thick, you can add black and white sesame seeds to increase the taste;
3. Use a non-stick pan, add 2 scoops of batter, spread the batter evenly on the pan, heat it on a super low heat, the batter will foam slowly, and the edges can be lifted out;
4. Heat in a pan, add olive oil, sweet pepper, onion, corn kernels, black beans, cumin, five-spice chili powder, black pepper, salt, coriander, etc. in turn, stir evenly and fry until mature, and take out for later use;
5. Then heat the pan, add olive oil, put the tartary buckwheat noodles in the pot, add in order, cream, grated cheese, and fried dishes, then spread a layer of shredded cheese, cover the tartary buckwheat cakes, and fry on both sides until Golden;
6. The crispy, delicious, and health-preserving tartary buckwheat seasonal vegetable pie is complete.