1. Add water to the wheat flour to form a dough and let stand for a while
2. Add oil, salt, pepper, sweet noodle sauce, soy sauce, and cooking wine to the pork, stir in one direction
3. Pick and wash the leeks and chop them
4. Put the leek into the meat filling, add sesame oil and stir evenly into dumpling filling
5. The leftover dough is made into a medium-sized noodle, and it is rolled into a dumpling wrapper.
6. Add fillings to the dumpling skin
7. Pinch the front and back slices tightly and wrap the dumplings
8. Add water to a boiling pot and bring to a boil. Put the dumplings in the pot and cook, then take them out and enjoy
1. The ingredients for dumpling filling are based on personal preference.
2, boil dumplings to widen the soup fire.