1. Put wheat flour, cornmeal, and yeast powder in a basin
2. Add appropriate amount of water and make the dough proof
3. Wash the mushrooms
4. Chop shiitake mushrooms
5. Start the pan, put the mushrooms in the pan and let the oil cool down
6. Put the shiitake mushrooms in a basin, add green onion and ginger and stir evenly
7. Pick the fennel, clean and chop, put it together with the mushrooms, add sesame oil, salt, and light soy sauce, stir evenly to make the stuffing
8. The proofed dough is made into a medium-sized noodle, and it is rolled into a steamed dumpling wrapper.
9. Add fillings to the steamed dumpling wrappers, pinch the front and back pieces tightly, and wrap the steamed dumplings
10. Add cold water to the steamer, steam the dumplings in the steamer, and enjoy them when they are done.
1. The fillings are matched according to personal preference.
2. The steaming time of steamed dumplings is based on the cooked dumplings. This dumpling can be steamed for more than 10 minutes.