1. Boil the macaroni noodles and drain. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add the flour and stir. Slowly add the milk while continuing to stir.
3. Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Stir RICOS Concentrated Cheddar Cheese Sauce, salt and pepper until evenly distributed.
5. Add the noodles and mix well.
6. Pour the macaroni into the baking dish.
7. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
8. Take it out and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
1. Preparation time: 20 minutes, cooking time: 30 minutes, serving size: 8 servings.