1. Prepare the ingredients, wash and soak the rice.
2. Prepare tomato sauce and white wine.
3. Cut the tomato with a cross knife, and cut the cheese into small cubes.
4. Boil a pot of water. After the water is boiled, put the tomato knife edge down into the boiling water and boil it for half a minute.
5. Peel the tomatoes, cut into small cubes, and set aside. Try to break it up.
6. Dice the cheese. You can buy different varieties of cheese according to your preference, mainly milky flavor and taste. There is really no way to add milk or whipped cream.
7. Shell the black tiger prawns and cut into small pieces. The shrimp shells are kept.
8. The germ rice is soaked for half an hour and then drained
9. Heat the pan, add butter, and melt the butter over a medium-to-low heat. The heat should not be high to prevent the butter from scorching.
10. Put in the shrimp shells. Stir-fry the shrimp shells on medium-low heat, add half of the white wine, and boil the shrimp oil.
11. After a little drying, add the soaked rice and continue to stir fry.
12. Pick out the shrimp shells that completed the mission. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, stir fry for coloring, add shrimp and white wine.
13. Stir-fry until the shrimp changes color, add water, and flush with the rice.
14. Put a lid on the pot and heat it over medium to low heat for about 3 minutes. Just watch the water dry.
15. Add about one tablespoon of water after the surface water is dry.
16. Add the diced cheese and cheese powder.
17. When the diced cheese has melted, put it into a baking bowl and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
18. Put the mozzarella cheese slices in the oven, 170 degrees, 3-5 minutes. As long as the cheese slices are colored, don’t take too long, it will dry out.
19. Rather than taking great pains to match meals, it is better to treat yourself with a bowl of germ rice. A bowl of good rice is the best choice.
The baked rice itself can be slightly moisturized, and it will dry out after being baked in the oven.