1. A brand new casserole, wipe it clean with a wrung out wet towel and set aside
2. A roll of tin foil, wash the sweet potatoes and wipe off the moisture.
3. Put the grill into the casserole
4. Lay a layer of tin foil horizontally, and press the excess tin foil on the edge of the pot, and then spread a layer vertically and crisscross, pressing the bottom flat.
5. Put in the washed sweet potatoes
6. Cover the pot and bake on high heat for 30 minutes
7. After roasting for 30 minutes, open the lid and turn the sweet potatoes over, then roast them on a slow heat for 20 minutes, turn off the heat
Don’t rush to open the lid after turning off the heat. Simmer for 20 minutes in the remaining temperature of the casserole, then use a toothpick to cook.
1. The ordinary casseroles on the market cannot be used to bake sweet potatoes, only casseroles that do not break if they are boiled dry and cold.
2. The casserole used for barbecue can be directly used for barbecue after wiping with a wrung out wet towel; the casserole used for boiling soup and porridge can be used directly after washing.
3. The casserole that has been boiled for soup and porridge must be thoroughly dried before being used for grilling, otherwise the glaze inside the casserole may be damaged.
4. At ordinary times, the casserole should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, not in the cabinet.