Put a grill in the casserole.
2. Tear two pieces of tin foil large enough and place them on the grill in a crisscross pattern. Close to the pot wall. Excess tin foil wraps the rim of the casserole.
3. Wash the sweet potatoes and wipe dry.
4. Put the sweet potatoes on the tin foil and cover the pot.
5. Put the casserole on the gas stove and heat it on high heat for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, lift the lid and flip the sweet potatoes with food tongs. Cover the pot and continue heating for 20 minutes.
6. Turn off the heat without opening the lid, and simmer for 10 minutes at the remaining temperature. It can be eaten.
You have to use a heat-resistant casserole. I use the Heile casserole that does not break even if it is dry or cold, so it’s no problem.