1. The ingredients are ready. Wash cauliflower and Xiuzhen mushrooms, cut lean meat into thin strips, cut garlic into thin slices, and shred red pepper
2. Heat the pan, add a proper amount of oil, saute the garlic slices, add the meat slices and stir-fry until slightly yellow, then remove.
3. Add cauliflower and Xiuzhen mushrooms in the original pot, stir fry, add a little salt and chicken powder
4. Add two tablespoons of Lao Gan Ma.
5. Stir well
6. Put it in a casserole. No need to add water.
7. Bake slowly with a cover on medium and low heat, stir with chopsticks from time to time, add red pepper shreds when it is almost cooked
8. Finally, add the fried shredded pork and bake for 2-3 minutes before it is out of the pan.
1. Cauliflower is delicious no matter how you make it. I didn't add a drop of water this time.
2. The lazy way is to add the old godmother, the seasoning is very good.
3.When baking the casserole, use a low heat and stir it with chopsticks from time to time to avoid muddy bottom.