1. The chicken nuggets and mushrooms are ready. If you have time, you can soak some dried mushrooms. I'm running out of time, so I put some fresh ones.
2. Soak the dried bamboo fungus in warm water, and then change the water several times until the color of the water turns white and not yellow, otherwise there will be an astringent taste, and the umbrella cover on the bamboo fungus must be removed. edible
3. Cut the bamboo fungus into small pieces, wash the mushrooms and set aside
4. Boil the chicken nuggets in water first, put a few slices of ginger, pour a spoonful of cooking wine to remove the smell, then boil, remove the chicken nuggets and rinse them with clean water.
5. Put the blanched chicken pieces in a casserole, then add green onion, ginger, star anise, bay leaves and red dates. There is no need to put too much seasoning
6. Add an appropriate amount of water, and determine the amount of water according to the amount of chicken pieces. Cover the pot and boil on high heat. Turn to low heat and simmer for about half an hour.
7. Add mushrooms and bamboo fungus, then add salt, and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
8. When the time is up, the bamboo fungus chicken soup will be ready. It is delicious and super delicious.