1. Add light soy sauce, cooking wine, and oyster sauce to the chicken nuggets, marinate for half an hour, and cook the rice
2. Add sliced ginger, minced garlic, and millet to the pot and stir fry for a spicy flavor. Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry until the color changes.
3. Put the chicken in a casserole, add the shiitake mushrooms, and pour in the warm water that flattens the chicken
4. After the water is boiled, add salt, a little light soy sauce, a few crystal sugar to refresh, cover and simmer for 10 minutes (you can pour white wine along the lid to make the chicken more delicious)
5. After 10 minutes, add potatoes, onions, green peppers and green onions, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, open the lid and eat