1. Put all the ingredients (except butter and salt) together in a bread machine and knead for ten minutes. Put the butter and salt together and knead for ten minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in a warm place to double the size.
2. The fermented dough is rounded and exhausted.
3. Divide into small doses of uniform size.
4. Red bean paste is also divided into small balls of the same size.
5. Take a piece of dough, flatten it, and put a bean paste ball in the middle.
6. Close the mouth and wrap tightly.
7. Flatten the dough.
8. Use a rolling pin to make a round shape.
9. Make a few strokes on it with a knife.
10. In turn, the incision rolls downward from top to bottom.
11. Roll it up, dip it in white sesame seeds and place it in a bread tray for a second proofing.
12. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, brush the proofed bread with egg mixture and bake it for about 20 minutes.
1. The dough must be in place for the second proofing.
2. After the bean paste is wrapped, the strength must be light, otherwise the filling will be easy to smash.
3. The temperature must be controlled well, the temperature of different ovens is different. If you want to bake a good finished product, you must master the temperature of the oven. duo's