1. Put the liquid, sugar and salt diagonally in the bread bucket, and then put the flour and yeast.
2. According to the kneading procedure for 15 minutes, my dough was broken at 12 minutes, so I stirred it by hand to form a dough. Put in small pieces of butter.
3. Knead it with your hands until the dough can be pulled out of the film, and put it in a basin to ferment.
4. Send to twice the original volume
5. Knead until fully exhausted, and each 85 grams is divided into 6 rounds one by one.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes
7. Flatten the noodles, put in 1 piece of bean paste, tighten the mouth and round it.
8. Press down and flatten it, roll it out into a tongue-like shape, and use a knife to make a longitudinal line, not through.
9. Turn it over and roll it up from the top
10. Pinch at the interface
11. Put it in the baking tray and ferment until it doubles in size
12. Brush with whole egg mixture, put it in the preheated oven, and bake the middle layer at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
When using a knife, you must master the strength and don't make it through. The temperature of each oven is different, so you can control the time and temperature yourself.