by Easy to cook
1. Ingredients to be prepared: Pho, large-grain handmade beef balls, choy sum, coriander, shallots, ham, beef noodles
2. Slice beef balls, sliced ham, coriander and choy sum, wash and cut into sections, peel and chop dried shallots
3. Boil a pot of water
4. In another pot, add some oil to heat, add the shallots and sauté
5. Add beef balls and stir fry for a while
6. Pour in sliced ham and stir fry
7. Pour in 1 bowl of water and cook on high heat
8. Add beef noodles
9. Cover the pot and cook for about 5 minutes
10. After the water in the pot is boiled, pour the pho and blanch for 1 minute, remove and drain the water
11. Pour the pho into a bowl
12. After the ingredients in the pot are boiled, add the choy sum and cook until soft, add a little salt and mix well
13. Spread the ingredients on top of the pho, pour the soup, and sprinkle some coriander.
The rice noodles can be blanched for a while and you can pick them up. Mix vegetables as you like, add beef noodles and try the saltiness before deciding how much salt to add.