by Happy and elegant
1. Rinse the beef bones with clean water first.
2. Then blanch the beef bones to wash away the bloody foam.
3. Put enough water in the casserole and put the blanched beef bones in.
4. Add ginger and star anise.
5. Close the lid.
6. Turn the high heat to a low heat, and remove the froth on the surface.
7. Continue to cook for about 3 hours.
8. At this time, the yam can be peeled and washed.
9. Cut into suitable small pieces.
10. Soak in clean water to prevent oxidation and blackening.
11. When the last 15 minutes are left, put the yam into the beef bone soup.
12. Turn the high heat to a low heat for about 15 minutes.
13. The delicious nourishing and nutritious soup is ready.
1. The bovine bone blanching water can remove blood water and fishy smell.
2. Don't add the yam too early, add it when there are 15 minutes left, the taste is best.
3. Cut the yam and soak it in clean water to prevent oxidation and blackening.
4. The saponin contained in the yam skin or the plant alkaloids contained in the mucus can cause itchy skin when directly contacted. When handling yam, avoid direct contact. You can put a fresh-keeping bag on your hand and peel it to prevent itchy skin. .