1. Wash the green peppers and cut into strips. Wash the edamame and set aside.
2. Serve beef tenderloin for later use.
3. Put water in the pot to boil, add the edamame and cook for 3 minutes, remove the cold water for later use (time: 320 S temperature: 120 ℃).
4. Put 25g of oil in the pot and heat it up (time: 25 S temperature: 160 ℃).
5. Stir-fry the beef tenderloin (time: 30 S temperature: 160 ℃).
6. Stir-fry the green peppers (time: 30 S, temperature: 160 ℃).
7. Stir-fry the edamame for 20 seconds, add 2g of salt, 0.5g of sugar, 1.5g of chicken essence, and add black pepper to the pan (time: 40 S, temperature: 160 ℃).