1. Cut the beef into large pieces, put it into the food processor with the chopped green onion, and grind it into puree
2. Wash quail eggs
3. Add to the mashed meat
4. Add salt
5. Turn on the machine and mix all the ingredients
6. Take a piece of wonton wrapper, pick a small ball of meat filling and put it on the wonton wrapper
7. Fold the wonton wrapper in half
8. Roll both ends down and stack up
9. Make all the remaining wontons
10. Bring the broth to a boil, add salt and chopped green onion
11. Boil a pot of water, pour the wontons in and cook them
12. Take it out and put it in the prepared soup
1. After the beef minced is minced, add the egg and stir until it is completely absorbed. At this time, the minced meat will be very delicate and smooth.
2. The difference between wontons and dumplings is that just a little bit of meat is enough for wontons.