Reference age: 12 months or more, food preparation for babies who are not allergic to ingredients: 50 grams of beef, 20 grams of comatus, 20 grams of corn kernels, 20 grams of snow peas, 15 grams of peas. Accessories: oil, no added soy sauce, fruit and vegetable seasoning Operation time: 15 minutes Delicious index: ★★★★★
*The above amount of ingredients only represents the amount of production, not the amount of the baby's meal
2. Wash the snow peas and remove the tendons on both sides.
Cut the Coprinus comatus and beef into small cubes.
*Coprinus comatus is a kind of mushroom that looks like a chicken leg and has a meat quality that is more like meat. You can replace it with ingredients such as eryngii, mushroom, oyster mushroom.
4. Boil snow peas and mushrooms in a pot of boiling water and remove them. The baby remembers to peel the peas after blanching, so as not to be choked.
5. Pour oil into the pan, add beef cubes, and stir-fry until fully cooked. Beef can also be replaced with chicken or pork, either.
6. Then add diced mushrooms, corn kernels, peas, snow peas, and stir-fry all the ingredients evenly.
7. Add appropriate amount of no added soy sauce, fruit and vegetable seasonings to the pot, and stir fry again.
8. After all the ingredients are ripe, pour the ingredients into the plate, finally pick out snow peas and decorate them like pineapple.
9. Simple, delicious and nutritious, as a lunch with a bowl of rice, you can't miss this luxurious hard dish!