1. Put the beef sausage and crab fillet in the pot and steam for five minutes
2. The steamed beef sausage is very elastic, and the surface will be shiny
3. Wash the lettuce and tear it into small pieces
4. Beef sausage cut into small pieces
5. Put the cut beef sausage and the torn crab fillet on the lettuce, sprinkle with black pepper
6. Drizzle with olive oil and add a little vinegar to make a delicious beef sausage and seasonal vegetable salad! ! In the hot summer, Horchin German-style beef sausage with black pepper, enjoy a healthy "light meal"
1. Lettuce is made of lettuce, which tastes more crispy and tender.\n2. If you don’t like vinegar sauce, you can buy sesame bakery sauce in the supermarket, which is also very delicious.