by Jamie Pastoral
1. Prepare beef sausage
2. Wash okra and cucumber. Peel the wax gourd and wash it well. Broccoli breaks into small flowers and washes it off
3. Beef sausage cut into thick slices
4. Winter melon cut into pieces
5. Cucumber peeled and cut into pieces
6. Heat the wok, add a little oil, and fry the beef intestines.
7. Add water to a boiling pot and bring to a boil. After the winter melon is cooked in the pot, remove and drain the water
8. After the okra is cooked in the pot, remove and drain the water
9. Bring the broccoli into the pot and cook, remove and drain the water
10. Add honey and salt to the bowl
11. Add black pepper
12. Add olive oil and stir well into salad dressing
13. Put the ingredients into the container, add the salad juice, stir a little to enjoy the hot summer, Horchin German-style beef sausage with black pepper, enjoy a healthy "light meal"
The beef sausage tastes great, no need to add many kinds of condiments