1. Dried wakame is soaked in warm water and washed twice after soaking.
2. The beef slices should not be too thin, and the cut should be made against the muscle fibers of the beef.
3. Add salt, sugar, cooking wine, beef marinade and stir well.
4. Cut the kelp after soaking and washing into small pieces.
5. Onion, shallots, ginger, garlic are all finely chopped.
6. Put the pot on the fire, heat the pot on a low heat, and pour in sesame oil.
7. Stir-fry the beef for a while until it changes color.
8. Add the kelp and stir-fry with the beef. Stir-fry for a while to make the kelp taste meaty.
9. Add enough water, it is better to have broth. My pot was small, and later changed to a big pot.
10. Add the green onions, ginger, garlic, and onions into the soup.
11. Add light soy sauce and soybean paste, cover and bring to a boil. Bai Zhongyuan said that it is better to boil the soup and turn off the heat and simmer for a while. It will be more delicious, but I am afraid the beef is getting old, so I didn’t simmer it.
12. Maybe my beef selection is not good (Bai Zhongyuan is talking about beef brisket), it's a bit old, and the soup is really delicious.
The precautions are in each step.