1. There are two flavors of the chicken soup. The original flavor I used today is frozen. Take it out in advance and thaw it. The oily skin and gluten are leftovers from the hot pot that I had eaten the day before, frozen in the refrigerator, and also taken out to thaw
2. Pour the thawed chicken soup into the casserole, and pour the fat. There are chicken pieces in this chicken soup, so even meat is included
3. Add a small bowl of water and some salt
4. Wakame is soaked in advance
5. All ingredients are ready
6. Put the wakame in it and cook for a while, then put the oil skin, gluten block and cordyceps flower in it
7. Bring to high heat and turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. The delicious, nutritious chicken soup stewed you skin is ready. "Soup, in the time of a song, enjoy the soup cooked by the chef"
The salty and light tastes are mastered according to their own tastes.