1. After washing the beef tendon, cut into chunks and boil the water.
2. Add three spoons of oil to the pot, then add soybean paste, green onion, ginger, garlic cloves and stir fry until fragrant.
3. Add simmered beef tendon over low heat.
4. Over low heat, pass the soy sauce over the beef tendon.
5. Add clean water, without beef tendon, turn to high heat and bring to a boil.
6. Pour all the ingredients into the pressure cooker, choose "beans/ tendons"
7. Stewed beef tendon
8. Rotate the carrot 90 degrees and cut the hob. Put the stewed carrots and beef tendon in a pot, and cook for the juice.
9. Pick up the pot and sprinkle with coriander.