1. Clean the beef tendon;
2. Clean the side dishes: potatoes, carrots, purple onions, red peppers, green peppers; do not cut these dishes first, cut them when the beef tendon is simmered, to prevent the knife edge from becoming dry due to too long storage time;
3. The beef tendon will retract after being cooked, so you can cut the beef tendon into large sections, about 4 cm long;
4. Pour appropriate amount of cold water into the iron pan, put the beef tendon into the pan, and bring to a boil on high heat;
5. Skim off the scum after boiling; the beef tendon has no meat fiber and blood, so the scum is just some fat on the outside of the beef tendon. After skimming it, the soup will be more refreshing and there will be no adhesions on the pot wall;
6. Cut the green onion into sections, cut the ginger into thick slices, and prepare the star anise and cinnamon;
7. Put the seasoning in step 6 into the pot, then pour some soy sauce and salt;
8. Cover the lid and turn to low heat; beef tendon is not easy to simmer, so you need to add hot water several times to prevent it from drying out. It takes about 3-4 hours; if you use a pressure cooker, it will be soft and waxy in about 40-60 minutes;
9. The beef tendon is stewed until it is soft and waxy, and the volume is obviously larger than when it is raw. You can pick up a piece with chopsticks and taste it, and taste the saltiness by the way; if it is not salty, add salt, if the color is too light, add soy sauce or dark soy sauce. ；
10. Cut potatoes, carrots, and onions into pieces with a hob, remove seeds and cut red pepper into pieces, and cut green pepper into pieces;
11. Put the hard-to-cook potatoes and carrots into the pot, then pour a little light soy sauce, stir evenly, cover and simmer for 10 minutes;
12. Turn off the heat, pour the onions and green and red peppers into the pot, and use the residual heat to scald them to change their color; they can be served directly in the pot or in a bowl.
1. The beef tendon is very clean. It only needs to be rinsed twice in cold water, and there is no need to blanch it. It is directly boiled and skimmed off the foam; the beef tendon is not easy to stew, you can choose according to the kitchen utensils at home; the fastest with a pressure cooker, about It takes 1 hour to soften waxy; it takes 3-4 hours to use an iron pot with good sealing effect; casserole with large capacity and good sealing effect can also be used; when using these two kinds of pots, water must be heated in the middle to avoid heat The beef tendon is hardened by cold water and the stew time is prolonged;
2. Beef tendon can be eaten hot or cold; it is soft and sticky when hot, and chewy when cold; beef tendon will regenerate when it is cold, so it must be simmered until the mouth is allelopathy; no side dishes The beef tendon can be stored in the refrigerator after being eaten, and can be sliced when eaten again. The Q elastic tendon is smooth; after adding the side dishes, it needs to be reheated before eating;
3. Side dishes such as potatoes, carrots, etc. can be changed or changed according to your preference; after adding side dishes, it is nutritious and eye-catching.