by kiss war girl
1. Wash the lamb liver, lungs, intestines, and lamb's head.
2. Boil in a pot of boiling water for 3-5 minutes to blanch any foam.
3. Bring an appropriate amount of water to a boil on the fire, add the chopped haggis, green onion and ginger slices, together with pepper, star anise, and salt into the pot.
4. Bring to a boil on high heat, skimming the foam.
5. Change to low heat and simmer for more than 2 hours, cook until tender and remove, and use the original soup for later use.
6. Divide chopped chopped pieces and finely chop coriander.
7. Put the offal into a bowl, add the original soup, sesame paste, shrimp oil, and coriander.