1. Wash and chop the cabbage, peel the corn into grains, cut the bacon into small pieces and prepare, beat the eggs and mix well with the cream.
2. Heat in a pan, melt the butter, add the cabbage and corn kernels to fry until fragrant, add the vegetable broth and cook for a quarter of an hour.
3. Peel the red prawns, remove the prawn threads and cook for one or two minutes, then add the creamy egg soup and cook for two minutes. After seasoning with salt, turn off the heat, and garnish with chopped parsley after serving.
1. Red shrimp can also be replaced with chicken or fish.
2. The butter should not be boiled for too long, otherwise the water and oil will separate and affect the taste.