1. The chicken is skinless and boneless, cut into small pieces and marinated with a spoonful of salt, a few drops of cooking wine, and a little pepper.
2. Peel the pumpkin and cut into small pieces, put it in boiling water and cook for 15 minutes, and cook until completely soft (a fork can be easily passed through).
3. The rice is watered three times, scrubbed and drained for later use.
4. Wash the onion and cut into small pieces.
5. Rub the mushrooms well, remove the bottom, and cut into slices.
6. Wash the crab-flavored mushrooms and cut them into two pieces for later use.
7. Take a clove of garlic and chop it into garlic cloves.
8. Heat a pan with cold oil, add garlic and onion until fragrant.
9. After frying the aroma, pour the chicken and stir-fry until the skin is golden.
10. Pour in the mushrooms and crab-flavored mushrooms and fry them until they become soft and out of water.
11. Put the washed rice and stir fry until transparent.
12. Pour the cooked pumpkin and the boiling water into the pot, and use a spatula to press the pumpkin into a puree.
13. After the moisture is almost dried, add cream and half a bowl of water and continue to stir fry. Stir-fry the rice again until the moisture is dry.
14. At this time, the rice is half-cooked. Add a bowl of water, three teaspoons of salt, and an appropriate amount of pepper to stir-fry.
15. When the moisture is close to dry, it can be served. Don't fry too dry. If there is no moisture, it is not risotto.
Add water a total of three times, each time the amount is exactly equal to the rice.