1. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stalks,
2. Wash half of the onion,
3. Slice the mushrooms thinly,
4. Dice the onion,
5. Put a piece of butter in a hot pan,
6. Saute the diced onion first,
7. Add sliced mushrooms, stir fry for a minute, season with a little salt and black pepper, and serve.
8. Get the pan, put a piece of butter,
9. Pour the flour in a little bit and mix it with the butter,
10. The same is true of water, pour in little by little, and mix well with the batter,
11. The soup should be kept stirring until there are no particles,
12. Bring the pot to the boil, pour in the fried vegetables and mix well,
13. Bring to the boil, pour whipped cream, a little salt to taste, and sprinkle some chopped vanilla to get out of the pot.
When stir-fried noodles + water is added, pour in a little bit and stir constantly with a spatula to prevent sticking to the pan.