1. Wash the pumpkin, peel and cut into small pieces.
2. Wash the onion and cut into pieces. Cut the carrot and ham slices into small cubes.
3. Boil the pumpkin in water for 15 minutes and cook until soft. (The fork can be easily passed through)
4. Pour a little oil into the pot and saute the onions.
5. When the surface of the onion is slightly yellow, pour the carrot and ham and stir fry evenly.
6. Rinse the rice well, pour it into the pot and stir fry until the rice grains are translucent.
7. Pour the pumpkin and boiling water into the pot.
8. Use a shovel to press the pumpkin into a puree.
9. Stir fry from time to time to drain the water slowly.
10. When the moisture is almost dry, pour the cream and add a small bowl of water to cover the rice.
11. Stir fry from time to time, add a bowl of water to submerge the rice when the moisture is almost dry again, sprinkle in pepper and chopped parsley and stir evenly. (No or no chopped parsley, it will not affect the taste)
12. Stir-fry until most of the water is dry, sprinkle with salt to taste, and enjoy the deliciousness out of the pan!
1. Add water three times in total, and the water must be covered with rice three times.
2. Stir fry from time to time during the cooking process to prevent sticking.