1. Prepare ingredients and portions
2. Wash the rind of bitter gourd and cut it in half to remove the white inner membrane and seeds.
3. Cut bitter gourd into strips, about 6 cm in length and 0.6 cm in width
4. Cut the chili into small circles for garnish. If the chili is hotter, you can wash off the chili seeds, smash the garlic and peel it, cut it into minced garlic, and chop it as much as possible.
5. Boil water in a soup pot, add 3 grams of edible oil and 1 gram of salt, blanch the cucumber strips and cook for one minute
6. Soak the bitter gourd strips in cold water for about 10 minutes to keep the color beautiful and crisp.
7. The bitter gourd sticks are neatly stacked on the plate
8. Spread a layer of garlic on the bitter gourd, squeeze an appropriate amount of seasonal vegetable with sauce, and put a few chili rings to decorate
9. The bitter gourd dipping sauce tastes not bitter at all, many friends have tried it and said it is delicious
1. Don't blanch bitter gourd for too long
2. Soybean paste can be used instead of seasonal vegetable with sauce
3. If you can't eat spicy food, you can leave out chili