1. The beef tenderloin is first cut perpendicular to the shredded meat into large slices about 6, 7 mm thick, and then cut into 6, 7 mm thick slices.
2. According to the method in the following tips, marinate the shredded meat for more than half an hour with a marinated meat material other than water starch
3. Cut the bitter gourd, remove the seeds and white flesh, and cut into the same thickness
4. Cut all vegetables into equal-thickness shreds
5. Add water starch to the marinated shredded pork and mix well. According to the method in the following tips, after the pan is oily, put the pan in warm oil and stir fry quickly. The shredded pork can be served after 90% discoloration.
6. First add the shredded onion, fry until translucent, then add all the vegetables and stir fry, add salt to taste, finally add beef tenderloin, stir fry evenly
1. Choose beef: I usually buy beef tenderloin, which is tender and suitable for stir-frying. Marbled or pure lean meat can also be used, but too many tendons are not suitable for frying;
2. Cut beef: As the saying goes: "Cut the beef and sheep horizontally, and cut the chicken vertically." The beef fiber is thick, and it must be perpendicular to the direction of the muscle fiber when cutting, otherwise it won't bite at all;
3. Corned beef: Add about 10% of the cut beef to the water, stir in one direction with chopsticks, so that the beef will be tender when the water is eaten in. Of course, different types of beef have different moisture content, so the water should be added little by little. Don't add too much at once. Then add your favorite marinade, usually with oyster sauce, light soy sauce, minced black pepper, and a little sugar to enhance the flavor. The most important thing is baking soda. Three pieces of meat are about 1/8 teaspoon, and two chopsticks are as big as the heads. Generally marinate for more than half an hour, add a spoonful of water starch and mix well before putting it in the pot. Do not add water starch early, it is easy to desizing;
4. Stir-fried beef: Heat the pan until it smokes, pour in the oil, turn the wok so that the oil covers the bottom of the pan, then pour out the oil, then add so much oil for cooking, and put in the marinated beef tenderloin. Stir fry quickly, change the color, don't over fry.