1. Cut the bitter gourd into slices, shred the red pepper, cut into small green peppers, and cut the onion into shreds. Then boil the water and blanch it for about 3 minutes.
2. Remove the water after blanching and drain the water.
3. Add salt, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, light soy sauce, vinegar and lettuce oil in sequence.
4. After mixing, you can put it on a plate and serve!
1. Don't blanch the water for too long, it's okay to boil it off, and it won't taste good if it's boiled for too long.
2. Lettuce oil must be used, this is the characteristic of this dish.