1. Cut the net pork chops into small pieces, blanch them with water to remove the blood foam (the blood foam can only be boiled in a pan under cold water), and then set aside. Mince ginger, green onion, ginger, garlic, and coriander. The ingredients are simple, and the taste of the dishes will be pure. My personal principle of cooking at home is to use natural condiments and never use chemical packaging products. If you can use less, you can use less.
2. Stir-fried sugar color is an essential and important step in dishes that pay attention to rich colors, because sugar color can brighten the soup after adding water, and the surface of the main ingredients after coloring will also be shiny. There is no need to have too much sugar, as too much will aggravate the sweetness of the dish, just a moderate amount. Put a little peanut oil in the hot pan, add a spoonful of cotton white sugar after a little heat, simmer slowly, stirring while being careful not to let the sugar lake mash. Then wait for the sugar color to bubbling and turn red, then add a small row and stir fry.
3. Stir-fry at medium heat. Low heat will easily steam off the moisture in the meat and turn the meat into wood. After the ribs are evenly colored, add garlic, green onion, and ginger, stir fry, add a little light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and stir fry. 2 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, depending on the color of the meat in the pot, make sure to stir fry for a while soy sauce color and soak into the ribs, then add boiling water over the ribs, add appropriate amount of salt, cover the pot and turn to high heat to bring to a boil.
4. You can add a hawthorn to the pot to accelerate the maturation of the ribs, and add a little natural fruity fragrance to the dish.
5. Nothing special, secrets. Sweet and sour sauce is sugar and vinegar, the best is Zhenjiang vinegar and cotton white sugar. I personally think cotton white sugar is easier to taste than granulated sugar. Zhenjiang vinegar is the taste of Jiangsu and Zhejiang. The ratio of 1 tablespoon of sugar and 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar directly determines the taste of the finished product. The sourness and sweetness are determined by personal taste.
6. After the ribs are cooked and rotten, collect the sauce over high heat. Add sweet and sour sauce when there is a small amount of syrup in the pot. After stir-frying and taste, the water starch thickens, then stir-fry to collect the juice, and sprinkle with coriander foam. Eh~~
The ratio of sweet and sour sauce is very important. It is more important to master the time of frying sugar and drinking stir-fried pork ribs. Slow the heat and cook slowly to slowly release the aroma of the ribs.