1. Cut the ginger and spread it on the bottom of the pan.
2. Spread garlic diced.
3. Place the chives.
4. Pour in olive oil.
5. Arrange the small rows that have been marinated in advance with ginger garlic, cooking wine, white rice vinegar, Korean hot sauce, soy sauce, salt, and sugar for 1 hour.
6. Pour the sauce for the marinated ribs.
7. Add salt and pepper and small red peppers.
8. Cover the pot, switch to manual, bring to a boil on high heat, change to low heat for 20 minutes, and stir out the pot.
1. The ribs are cut a bit smaller, the taste is quick, and the cooked ones are quick.
2. Dry pot method, do not add a drop of water during the whole process.
3. Cover the bottom of the pot with olive oil and it's almost enough, don't need too much, the ribs themselves are also greased.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat. The bottom of the pot will generally not be mushy, and the bottom color of the small row will change slightly.
5. The salt and pepper is best to fry and taste the best.
6. If you like a bit more crispy, you can simmer it for a while, but be careful not to paste it.