1. Rinse the chicken and tomatoes with water and set aside. Peel the tomatoes and cut into 8 pieces. Drain the chicken and set aside.
2. Drain and spread water, pour out the blood and set aside.
3. Add water to the soup pot, pour the ribs, ginger slices, golden needles, pour in the cooking wine, a few drops of vinegar, and turn on high heat.
4. When the water boils, add the tomatoes and turn to a low heat.
5. Simmer on low heat for about 40 minutes, then add salt, turn to high heat, add chicken feathers to a boil, boil and enjoy
Remember, don’t cover the pot after putting the chicken salsa, otherwise the leaves will turn yellow and the tomatoes need to be peeled to be delicious