by Good baking ~ teaching service of steaming and baking
1. Add 10g of sugar to the egg white to beat until coarse foaming, and then add the remaining sugar in two batches to continue to beat.
2. Dispense until dry foaming and set aside.
3. Break up the egg yolks. Sift in flour and starch, add 10g sugar and milk.
4. Add one-third of the egg whites to the egg yolk paste, cut and mix evenly
5. Pour in the rest and mix evenly.
6. Pour into a 6-inch mold and wait for preheating.
7. Adjust the steaming box to the normal steaming mode, preheat it to 100 degrees, and put it into the middle layer.
8. Take out after steaming for 15 minutes. Stay cool.
9. Whip the whipped cream at medium speed,
10. Cut the fruit into pieces.
11. Make three pieces of the cake base, and mount the cream on top.
12. Fruit decoration is fine.