1. Put all the ingredients into the inner bucket of the bread machine in the order of liquid first, then flour. Two kneading procedures are used to knead a piece of dough that is soft and can pull out the film; (if it is kneading by hand, the order of ingredients is not so Importantly, the bread machine I use for kneading takes 40 minutes in total for the two procedures. The time required for different bread machine models is different. If it is manual kneading, it takes about 15-20 minutes to reach the film. Status)
2. The kneaded dough can be fermented in the inner barrel of the bread machine, and fermented to twice its size. The dough is soft and elastic. It is pricked down in the middle, and it is fluffy but will not collapse and will not shrink;
3. Take out the fermented dough, knead the dough on the kneading mat, and divide it into three small doughs of equal size; cover with plastic wrap or buckle a small basin, let stand for 15-20 minutes; (mainly to see What is the indoor temperature, if the weather is hot, 15 minutes is enough, if the room temperature is low, the time should be extended)
4. After the dough is standing and proofed, it can be seen that there is obviously swelling;
5. Take a piece of dough, gently knead the air, and knead it into a long shape, roll it out with a rolling pin, and make it into a long strip;
6. Roll up gently, not too tightly, roll into one roll, set aside, and make three rolls in sequence;
7. Take the first finished roll and roll it into a long strip. Don't be too thin. It doesn't matter if it is thicker. The main thing is to remove the bubbles in the dough and roll it up gently. The end can be thinned with a rolling pin. The shape of the roll after it is rolled will be better;
8. Rolled bread rolls
9. Place the three rolled bread rolls in a toast mold and place them in the oven for the second fermentation. The oven generally has a fermentation function, but it can also be fermented at room temperature in summer. You can add a plate of hot water to the bottom of the oven to increase the temperature and humidity in the oven and help the dough to ferment;
10. The fermented bread is about nine minutes full of the toast mold, and brushed with a layer of egg white, so that the color of the baked product will look better; you can also brush with whole egg liquid;
11. Set the oven to 165 degrees for 40 minutes, put the baking tray on the bottom layer, and fire up and down; if you look at the middle, if the color is too heavy, you need to cover a piece of tin foil on the top of the toast box;
12. Time is up, the bread is ready;
13. Pour the toasted black sesame toast on a drying net to dissipate heat, and then slice it into a bag after letting it cool. The advantage of this non-stick toast mold is that it comes out as soon as it is poured, which is particularly trouble-free, and the mold is still clean. The heat conduction effect of the toast mold is good, and the color and shape of the bread will also be great. The toast bread I made is not bad. Although there is no oil or milk, it tastes very good. Since I learned to make bread by myself, I don't want to buy outside bread at all.
14. This bread recipe not only does not need to put oil, but the sugar content is not too high, and it adds nutrient-rich black sesame seeds, which does not add flavor, but also supplements nutrition for the family. My daughter doesn't like to eat black sesame seeds, so she can only drink it in rice paste or soy milk, but she can easily accept black sesame seeds in bread. They said it was delicious!
Sliced toast is delicious when you eat it directly. You can also make sandwiches, toast pudding, or French toast. They are all great!