1. Lotus root peeled and sliced
2. Boil the water in a pot of boiling water until it is dead, remove it and let it cool for later use
3. Dried blueberries into the food processor
5. Add sugar and some water and beat until a thin paste
6. Add white vinegar and stir well
7. Soak the lotus root slices in the liquid, cover and soak for 24 hours (put it in the refrigerator)
8. Mango peeled and cut into pieces
9. The small tomatoes are brewed in boiling water and peeled for later use
10. Take out the lotus root slices, mango, and small tomatoes on a plate, pour the lotus root slices with the original juice, and pour the sugar rose juice on the small tomatoes and serve.
1. The amount of sugar and white vinegar can be adjusted to your liking.
2. The color will be more beautiful with blueberry sauce