1. Peel the lotus roots, wash and slice them.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the wok, add a little vinegar to the boil, and then add the lotus root to the blanched water. After the lotus root is blanched, the taste will be more tender and delicious. Add sesame oil, green onion, ginger and garlic before eating.
3. Peel and wash carrots and peppers.
4. Carrot slices, pepper cut into circles, garlic peeled, washed and sliced, ginger peeled, washed and sliced.
5. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, saute the five-spice powder, garlic slices, and ginger slices. Add carrots and stir-fry to soften, then add chili rings and lotus root slices, and stir-fry evenly.
6. Add a little water to make the red and green more vivid. Season with salt and Huang Ji Huang spicy sauce. Adjust the amount according to personal taste.
7. Stir fry and stir well.
8. Take out the pan and serve. A small stir-fry of delicious seasonal vegetables is just fine, the taste is crisp and delicious.