1. Wash the long sticks of yam medicine and steam them in a steamer
2. Peel with a squeegee
3. Use a spoon to crush the yam into puree
4. Add appropriate amount of water and 20 grams of fine sugar to the blueberries. Use a food processor to make a viscous blueberry sauce. You can also use the purchased blueberry sauce.
5. Stir the blueberry sauce and 20 grams of caster sugar with the yam puree
6. After mixing well, the color is slightly pink and purple. It doesn't matter if there are some white yam particles. You can go through the sieve again if you mind, it will be more delicate
7. Knead the mixture of blueberry sauce and yam puree into a ball with your hands, set aside for later use
8. Add 20 grams of sugar and water to glutinous rice flour, mix well
9. Stir it into such a viscous paste to ensure that there are no unmelted particles
10. Put it in the microwave, medium heat for about a minute, dig it with a spoon, the color will become transparent, like this, it’s fine
11. Add vegetable oil, mix the glutinous rice noodles and vegetable oil with one end of a rolling pin, beat it up and set aside for later use
12. Take a small amount of glutinous rice flour, put it in a non-stick pan, and fry on low heat
13. Stir-fry until the color is slightly yellow and there is a clear aroma, and it is cooked. Take it out and let it cool and use it as a hand powder to prevent sticky rice noodles from sticking to your hands
14. Take a piece of glutinous rice dough and roll it in hand flour until it doesn’t stick to your hands
15. Press into a round cake in the palm of your hand
16. Wrap the filling core made of blueberry sauce and yam puree into the glutinous rice noodles
17. Dip hand powder and round
18. It can be pressed into a mold for making moon cakes, or eaten directly into a dough
1. The amount of water can be increased or decreased as appropriate.
2. Beating with a rolling pin can make the glutinous rice dough have tendons, and the dough can be pressed very thin without breaking.
3. If you don't want to make hand powder, you can stick it on the surface with minced coconut.