1. The ingredients are here.
2. Peel the tomatoes with hot water and dice.
3. Dice beef, add a spoonful of cooking wine and marinate for 15 minutes. Dice potatoes, carrots, and onions.
4. Pour a little oil in the pan, fry the beef a little bit, and the color will become clear. Lock the moisture inside.
5. Put 2 slices of ginger in the pan, fry a few times, pour in potatoes and carrots and fry for 2 minutes, then pour in diced onions and stir fry.
6. Pour diced tomatoes and stir fry.
7. Add 100 grams of tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly, then add the water that has spread over the ingredients to boil. (The ketchup here is additive-free~)
8. Pour in the fried beef cubes, boil and simmer for another 10 minutes.
9. No need for extra seasoning, just like it. The taste is so delicious, the soup is served with rice~~~
10. You can also add noodles, wontons, and noodles to eat!
11. Babies who can't eat beef cubes, mash them into puree, eat the paste with less water, and drink the soup with more water.
If you don’t understand my recipe, please come to the WeChat public account "yzmmfood" to ask questions, you can't see it in time here. There are 500 baby nutrition meals prepared by the nutritionist's mother, so I no longer worry about what the baby eats.