1. Cut the beef into strips and cut the side dishes with a knife
2. Marinated beef: 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, a little sugar, a little salt, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of corn starch, 3 or 4 tablespoons of water, crushed black pepper, marinate for 20 minutes
3. Place the side dishes on tin foil and spread beef on top
4. Sprinkle crushed black pepper, cover with another piece of tin foil, and seal it all around
5. Put it in an iron pan, medium heat for 10-15 minutes, and sprinkle with sesame and chili powder.