1. Prepare the ingredients and soak the beef tenderloin in water for 1-2 hours.
2. Add a little salt to the flour, a little oil, and warm water around 30 degrees Celsius to form a softer dough for 30 minutes.
3. Use low-gluten flour and oil and a piece of shortbread together for 30 minutes.
The beef is cleaned and chopped.
5. Add some cooking wine, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, thirteen spices, chopped green onion, minced ginger, and an egg white into the chopped beef filling. Stir well.
6. Add a tablespoon of edible blending oil, mix well, add oil to lock the moisture in the beef
7. Add a little cornstarch to tenderize the beef.
8. Shred the white radish and squeeze out the water.
9. Put the beef filling, pour the sesame oil and mix well, the beef filling with radish is ready.
10. The good dough dough is directly rolled into strips without kneading by hand, cut into 8-10 small portions, and the pastry is also cut into the same number
11. Take a pastry and wrap it with shortbread
12. Wrap the shortbread shape for 10 minutes.
13. Roll into a bar.
14. Fold it up and down into a rectangle and then send it 10 points.
15. Roll it up for another 10 minutes.
Fold the dough in half.
17. Squeeze into a concave shape with your hands
18. Wrapped radish beef filling
19. Brush a layer of oil on the electric baking pan, put it into the cake embryo, and fry slowly on low heat.
20. Fry until golden and crisp on both sides, about 10 minutes
21. Boiled beef patties, especially crispy on the outside
22. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, fragrant and delicious, visible
1. When making noodles, add water side by side, because the water absorption of flour is different.
2. Beef must be soaked in bleeding water before use.