1. Duck legs wash and control water
2. Heat the pan and fry the duck legs on a low fire.
3. Fried golden brown on both sides
4. Take it out for use
5. All seasonings are ready
6. Stir-fry the seasoning with the oil that has been fried in the duck leg, fry the flavor.
7. Add boiling water, release light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and toning.
8. Add the duck legs and cook, bring to a boil on high heat, and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
9. Turn twice in the middle to make the duck legs evenly colored
10. After the color is evenly colored, the sauce will be collected on high heat and the sauce will be out of the pot
You don’t need to add oil when frying the duck legs. The frying spoon must be heated. Duck legs are oily, and when they are cooked for 15 minutes, add salt to ripen.