1. Remove the internal organs of the eel and wash it.
2. Cut into sections.
3. Cut the green onion, ginger, and garlic for later use.
4. Heat oil in a pot, add green onions, ginger, and garlic and saute until fragrant.
5. Add the eel segments and stir fry.
6. Add the right amount of beer just over the eel, do not add water.
7. Add the very fresh soy sauce.
8. Add the braised sauce.
9. Add appropriate amount of salt and simmer until the soup thickens.
When cooking fish, beer is directly used instead of water, and it tastes delicious.