1. Cut the eel intestines into sections.
2. Duck blood yellow throat ham slices.
3. Cut beef louver and hairy belly into long strips.
4. Boil the water in a pot, blanch the bean sprouts, use a colander to remove and place on the bottom of the basin, fry duck blood, eel, yellow throat, and fat intestines.
5. Pour the oil in the pot to heat, add the pepper, dried chili, green onion and ginger until fragrant, add the bean paste and fry the red oil.
6. Add proper amount of boiling water and bring to a boil. 3. Put in duck blood, eel, fat intestines, and yellow throat and cook for 5 minutes. Remove with a colander and place on the bean sprouts. Finally, boil the louvers, hairy belly, and ham and cook for 30 seconds. .
7. Heat the pot and pour more oil, add Chinese pepper, sesame pepper, and dried chili to fragrant and pour on top.