1. Wash the eel and cut into pieces, and make sure to clean the inside of the belly. Then cut the back of the fish on the inside of the belly, but not cut it, into an open piece, so that it tastes better and cooks better.
2. Add a little red wine, salt, light soy sauce, scallion, ginger, garlic, and marinate for half an hour.
3. Add a little oil to the pan, and fry the marinated eel on both sides of the pan.
4. After all is fried, use the bottom oil in the pan to fry the pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, pour the eel, add sugar
5. If the red wine is not salty enough, you can add some salt and simmer until the juice is collected.
Eel is not suitable for cooking with vinegar, so I did not put vinegar in this dish, and the red wine made by myself will also have that kind of shallow sour taste, which can bring out the umami taste of the eel, which is delicious.