by Seven nine stars
1. First wash the Chinese cabbage and cut into sections.
2. Rinse the oily gluten and cut it in half.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of vegetable oil into the pot and heat it up.
4. Add the Chinese cabbage and stir fry.
5. Stir fry until soft, add gluten and stir fry together.
6. Pour in an appropriate amount of soy sauce and stir-fry evenly. Cover the pot, turn to low heat and simmer until it is soft and rotten to your liking.
7. Then add some salt to taste.
8. Sprinkle garlic leaves on top.
There is no need to add a drop of water to this dish, because Chinese cabbage contains a lot of water, and water will come out when it is stewed, so it will not burn naturally. Set the cooking time by yourself. If you like something softer, simmer it for a while.