1. Wash the lamb, cut into pieces, put it in the pot, put in the water that has not been used for lamb, add a little old wine, turn the manual dial to adjust the firepower, and boil for a few minutes after the water is boiled, mainly to boil the blood.
2. After cooking, pour out the water in the pot, wash the meat again and set aside. Cut the radish into pieces and set aside. Wash the ingredients and set aside (ingredients: onion, ginger, grass fruit, pepper, pepper, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, etc., Mainly deodorant)
3. Put all the lamb and spices in the pot (the pepper can be increased or decreased according to the taste, if the chili sauce is salty, reduce the amount of salt a little)
4. Then add seasoning and water, this is the magic of this magic pot, just put it all in.
5. Press the function of collecting the sauce and braised pork, and then it’s fine. Why should I go? Don’t worry.
6. There will be a prompt after it is cooked. Open the pot and mix it with a shovel, then serve it out.