1. Prepare the green onion, ginger and garlic in advance as shown in the figure.
2. Wash the ribs and cook in cold water, boil on high heat and turn to low heat for 2 minutes.
3. Remove the ribs and wash them with warm water.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, add rock sugar to a medium-low heat and boil until amber.
5. Add the ribs and stir fry, evenly stick the sugar color.
6. Then add green onion, ginger, garlic and stir fry for a fragrance.
7. Add 1 scoop of cooking wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, half a piece of fermented bean curd and half a scoop of fermented bean curd juice, and stir-fry evenly.
8. Pour in hot water that has barely covered the ribs at one time, bring the lid to a high heat, and then turn to medium and low heat to simmer.
9. During the preparation of the side dishes as shown in the picture.
10. When the soup is about half left, add all the side dishes and the remaining 1 spoonful of soy sauce and oyster sauce, half a piece of fermented bean curd and half a spoonful of fermented bean curd juice, and stir-fry evenly.
11. During this period, open the lid and stir-fry twice, about 20 minutes later, the broth will be hand-made over high heat.
12. Serve out the plate. Have a bite, soft and tasty! Ecologically good tea oil, go to Jingdong Sou Dexi tea oil
1. My fermented bean curd is a bit spicy, so I put less fermented bean curd juice. If you have normal fermented bean curd juice, you can add more, but reduce the amount of oyster sauce soy sauce.
2. The side dishes can be left alone, or adjusted according to your own preferences.
3. Dexi brand's camellia seed oil uses physical pressing, zero addition, 6-degree purification process, the fragrance is not greasy.