1. Prepare ingredients. 1 piece of tofu, 200 grams of fresh shrimp, appropriate amount of green onions, appropriate amount of ginger, and appropriate amount of chives.
2. Remove the shrimp heads, feet, shells, and shrimp threads, and leave the shrimps for later use. Cut the tofu into pieces, mince the green onions, mince the ginger, and mince the chives.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, less than half of the egg white, 1 tablespoon of starch to the shrimp, and marinate for 10 minutes for later use.
4. Take an empty bowl, put 2 spoons of starch into the bowl, and stir 6 spoons of water into water starch for later use.
5. Pour a little oil into the pan. After the oil is hot, put the shrimp in the pan and fry until the color changes, then control the oil and spread it out.
6. Don’t pour off the remaining oil in the fried shrimp, use it to stir-fry the minced ginger and green onion to create a fragrant flavor.
7. Pour 300ml of water into the pot and bring it to a boil.
8. Put the tofu into a boil and cook for another minute. (After the tofu is put in the pot, in order to ensure the complete shape of the tofu, do not turn it vigorously with a shovel.)
9. Put the shrimp in the pot, then add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/2 tablespoon of chicken essence to taste.
10. Pour the water starch into the pot and boil it again to turn off the heat. Finally, sprinkle a little chopped green onion on a plate and serve.